from head to toe: hello hi apparel

Hello Hi Apparel makes the clothes kids and adults love to wear, and it’s as simple as that! Absolute comfort, and absolutely cool. Created by Sam Means of one of our favorite bands of our youth, The Format, and his wife Anita, they’ve been creating apparel for bands and artists for the last ten years and finally decided to launch a kid’s line. We couldn’t be more thrilled!

On Hayes:

Hello Hi apparel

Hello Hi apparel 2

On Josie:

Hello Hi apparel 3

On Dash:

Hello Hi apparel 4

Check out their line for adults – we love this eco-football crew, the arrow tee, and this logo pull-over. Or click here for the entire Hello Hi Shop.

8 Comments

• Nikki @ Outnumbered
    January 17, 2013 at 9:46 am

love it ALL.

• Anna
    January 17, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Sorry to jump in with an urelated comment, but I’ve been searching for a fan like the one pictured. Any way someone could tell me where it’s from?
    And, related, I love the posts with gender-neutral kids’ clothes (for ex: the ‘hi’ sweatshirt, P.O.P., and fun leggings)! It’s easy to play up femininity/masculinity with accessories, but I’d rather invest in stylish, neutral basics, than “typical” boy or girl clothes.

• Small Fry
      January 18, 2013 at 5:10 pm

hi anna!
      the fan is target!
      so glad you picked up on the gender-neutral thing. we love dressing our kids that way!

• Julie
    January 17, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Such cute models. They make any Mumma want to dress their kids in similar clothes.

• Ishel Brimhall
    January 19, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I love all these photos-SO cute

• Small Fry
      January 21, 2013 at 11:36 am

Thank you!!

• Alex
    February 22, 2013 at 11:20 am

Hi Small Fry !

I love your site and Im constantly checking for inspiration .

We are a curated neighborhood shop in the heart of Nolita / NYC . Selling gifts for newborns and toddlers .

Our private label is growing and we’d like to get the word out some more near and far .

I took the I love NY tee and reinvented , inspired by the love of my hometown .

Replacing the ” I ” with a hotdog and the ” heart ” with a pretzel .
    The design is such a success bc it speaks to all languages .

One of my favorite parts is that we donate a portion of the profits directly to families that were affected by Hurricane Sandy .

It would be more than wonderful to be featured by you .

Thanks so much for your consideration …

• love day duds | Small Fry
    February 5, 2014 at 9:27 am

[…] Hi Apparel From Head to Toe, a Tie-Dye Heart Leggings DIY, Knee Patch leggings, and leather patches, too! How many ways can […]