It’s right about this time where get the itch for some warm sunshine. Utah is fickle in the sense that for the next few months it will range from high sixties and blue skies, to blizzarding snow and everything in between. Gale force winds, hail, thunderstorms, fog, the whole spectrum will be experienced in any given week. Here’s our must haves to get us through the elemental roller coaster.
1. This darling dress dress perfect rain or shine // Baby Gap $22
2. We couldn’t be more obsessed with Bugaboo’s Summer 2013 collection. The new colors “Sunny Gold” and “Jewel Blue” with those striped undersides couldn’t be cuter!
3. The iconic bubble umbrella // Target $16
4. What is more quintessential for Spring than a Kite? // Amazon $12
5. Canvas Overnight Bag perfect for skipping town or packing toys for the park // JCrew $36
6. Perfect rainboots // Polarn O. Pyret $39
7. The Eivor throw blanket for an impromptu picnic // Ikea $19
8. A Radio Flyer Wagonfor carting kids and snacks // Amazon $114
10. Totally nostalgic Salt Water sandals // Zappos starting at $32
11. Binoculars for when weather allows for some adventuring // Land of Nod $13
and one more thing before you go!
We also wanted to extend our gratitude first to Babble for naming Small Fry one of their Top 50 Best Craft Blogs, we’re really just thrilled to be among the other blogs they’ve named, it’s an awesome group and if you’re looking for good reads, check out the list here.
And finally, to Honest Co. for naming us one of their Top 10 Instagrammers You Should Follow! Another line-up we couldn’t be more stoked to be in company with. Follow us on Instagram @smallfryblog.
MandyFebruary 26, 2013 at 10:10 am
I am LOVING the throw from Ikea and the striped rainboots for mini me! I will have to get those for my little man as soon as he starts walking so he can match mommy’s Hunter rainboots 🙂
natassjaFebruary 26, 2013 at 10:47 am
omg! love that stroller with the pop of stripes!
BrittniFebruary 27, 2013 at 9:35 am
That striped dress is SO cute! Wish it came in my size.
jesseFebruary 27, 2013 at 11:43 am
need those saltwater sandals! the yellow is so cheery!
Small FryFebruary 28, 2013 at 1:29 pm
We thought so too!
BreFebruary 27, 2013 at 10:32 pm
Oh my gosh the throw! And umbrella! Wish this was another giveaway!!
mandyFebruary 28, 2013 at 11:13 am
That stroller is so awesome!!
andiFebruary 28, 2013 at 3:30 pm
what a great list ladies! i want it all.
Spring Break at Home | Small FryMarch 20, 2017 at 9:44 pm
[…] // Still Chilly MVPs // Hot Weather MVPs // Educational Games // Learning Board Games // Activity Books for the car […]