It’s our turn! We tried to be an unbiased party, but we couldn’t help it, so here’s some items we love, covet and crave.
1. Our friend Joy picked Lo & Sons as her favorite must have item in our birthday giveaway a couple months ago, and we took notice. Lo & Sons has the most incredible line of carry-all type of bags. They’re easy to clean, hold everything, yet feel luxe at the same time. This Catalina Weekender [$120] is calling our name! Even better they’re offering 20% off orders with the “PRETHANKSGIVING2013″ code at check-out!
2. We can’t help but be sentimental about our families and we love little reminders that we can carry with us everyday. The Shine Project‘s shop Threads makes the most affordable necklaces and even more amazing is their cause. They employ at-risk youth, and their charity provides them with funds to attend college. Many are first generation college students with big dreams, and we love that the Shine Project has taken an interest in them. // Initial Necklace [$26]
3. If you follow us on Instagram you already know that we’re working on a very special design project for Albion Fit for Spring 2014! We’ve been spending a lot of time pouring over their line, testing and reviewing products and we can happily vouch: they’re amazing! We love their thick work out pants that rival some much more expensive brands we’ve tried. Top it with this sweet but tough Alpine jacket! [$64]
4. We grapple with keeping a good family record. We know we want to, but journaling, personal blogging, and scrapbooks have totally escaped us! One thing we are good at upkeeping is Instagram! After testing out several companies, Artifact Uprising
is our brand of choice for beautiful Instagram books. For the busy mom, completing a book like this for her might be the best gift we can think of! [$12]
5. Jewelry can be a tricky purchase for another person, but simply beautiful pieces we can wear everyday with any outfit are always a home run! I Love You Couture
has awesome everyday wear and then those stand out statement pieces as well. [$29]
6. Have you ever gotten emotional about a blanket? No? Us Either. 😉 Our boys have loved and used their Little Giraffe blankets since they were tiny babies and there aren’t many material things we can think of that have stood the test of time quite like these blankets. Can we get a hallelujah for the adult sized blankets?! This one is the Dolce Moroccan Throw
7. If there’s one thing that a crazed mum can easily forget it’s to hydrate! And since Diet Coke doesn’t count, finding the perfect portable reusable bottle is vital. Life Factory
makes this beauty. [$22]
8. A trip to the spa is always a good idea. It’s the kind of thing that some women avoid buying for themselves, but are secretly dying to go. A medical spa – we love Spa Trouvé
in Orem/Highland – is even better because you can take care of problems like adult acne, hormone therapy, spider veins, unwanted wrinkles and hair removal, but also more relaxing treatments, too!
Locals, Spa Trouvé
is honoring their Black Friday deals a week early just for you! Check out their special prices below:
So now that you’ve seen our list, what are you asking for this Christmas? We’d love to hear!