This age group is such a fun one to shop for! They’re just starting to get “it”, when it comes to the Holidays, but haven’t succumbed to the crazed list-making and dog-earing of toy catalogs just yet. That sweet spot between two and four, where we’re all in, is up today!
1. A play tent for reading, pretending or snoozing is always a big hit! Land of Nod wins for any and all tent needs. [$149] 15% off today using “SFBLOG”
2. Have we convinced you of the greatness that is Stuck
by Oliver Jeffers? Floyd’s shenanigans are not just for boys! [$12]
3. Baggu bags are a long-time favorite of ours, but this sweetly striped pack for little girl’s is too darling to miss. [$42] via Darling Clementine.
4. Puzzles are such a great indoor activity for those colder months. This one is from Land of Nod! [$19.95]
And now for the little guy:
1. Flat Out Frankie‘s ride-on animals are so clever! They have dinosaurs and unicorns and other mythical creatures to suit any imagination.
2. Land of Nod plush toys are so quirky and fun, this S’more is perfect for bed time or play! [$34.00]
3. Crewcuts has some seriously cute pajamas right now. And they’re all 30% off with the “HOLIDAY” code at checkout!
4. If you live in a desert tundra like we do, you know that it can be somewhat hard to keep toddlers warm. They won’t wear gloves, they rip off their hats, and good luck with a scarf! 7 AM Enfant makes the most amazingly warm accessories for this very purpose. When you’re on the go, this stroller muff is an absolute necessity. An investment, but a necessity. [$189.00]
5. If you were lucky enough to get a battery powered car as a kid you know it is a pivotal moment. That two mile per hour wind in your hair is life changing. If you’re looking to make this Christmas the one they will never forget, try Peg Perego’s Fiat 500.
6. We know a few boys who find a pair of boots and never let go. They’ll wear them rain or shine, puddle or dirt pile, and we love it! This camo pair of wellies via Joules is just tough enough for any occasion. [$57.00]
7. We love the idea of making one purchase that continues to arrive month after month. It’s such a great gift for a far-away grandparent who wants to keep close. A Little Bundle sends gift boxes based on you or your child’s personality and in our experience it’s a great way to discover new brands to love! [$36/month]
8. Our boys are in that phase where anything that is personalized with their name on it, becomes an instant favorite. These initial tees via One Oxford Lane are so cute and your little guy will be proud to rock it! [$26]
There you have it! Now that it’s Thanksgiving tomorrow, the Holidays feel a little bit more urgent don’t they? Good luck with all your preparations for tomorrow! Crayola sent us this darling little film filled with ideas to keep your kids occupied while they wait patiently (or not so patiently) for dinner to start. We get it kids, let’s eat already!
And a Thanksgiving message to get you in the spirit!
Visit today’s sponsor Crayola for more ideas and Thanksgiving Day crafts! Submit your own using the #ColorfulThanks hash tag, or vote for your favorite submission!