When Bugaboo did their design collaboration with the Andy Warhol Foundation, we were lucky enough to be able to go to NYC to celebrate with them! Today we’re excited to be able to celebrate with YOU and have a fun little surprise Saturday giveaway on our Instagram feed. Head here to enter! // @smallfryblog
The Andy Warhol Bug canopy is such a fun shade, it’s so got a neutral base with pops of vibrant colors, it is lively yet classy and we love it! Here’s what we’d wear on the town with our Bug Bugaboo: neutrals with pops of color! Bundle up because it’s freezing where we are!
1. A Lo & Sons bag to hold everything we need and more.
2. JCrew sunnies in the just-enough-round frame.
3. The perfect black beanie from Madewell.
4. The vital and graphically awesome phone case via Kate Spade Saturday.
5. A pop of color and warmth with these JCrew gloves.
6. More color and a little bit extra polish to combat our hat hair with Nars lipstick.
7. A cozy camel coat via Zara.
8. The Bugaboo Bug stroller, of course, to keep our little ones warm and cozy.
9. A graphic blouse that’s perfect for layering via Zara.
10. Lounge pants with hints of leather via Zara.
11. In times like these we ditch our mid-ankle Sorels, for the mid-calf welly. Nothing’s more shocking then getting snow dumped down your sock! We love this pop of red on this pair of Hunter’s at Nordstrom.
12. While we’re on-the-go we love to have something to keep the boys occupied, they love to pretend with Twig Camera and we love that they are looking around at the world in front of them.
Comments are closed on this post to avoid confusion! Head to Instagram to enter to win the canopy, and have a wonderful weekend!