We relish in giving a great party favor, which is usually a box full of our favorite things to share with our guests. We love watching their faces as they pull each item out and of course the key to a great gift box is great vendors to fill it with.
Here’s what we put in the box for Cricut’s Alt Summit Sponsor Dinner:
3. There’s a local shop, Soel Boutique, in Provo, Utah that is a go-to for pretty much all of our friends. It’s like Anthropologie but only the good stuff condensed into a smaller shop. They carry an awesome variety of Baggu bags, easy foldable bags for on-the-go, and we loved this black and gray llama one for our guests! // @soelboutique (awesome outfit-idea posts daily!)
4. Agnes and Dora leggings. Softest leggings on the planet, you’ll never want to take them off. Seriously, that’s all that needs to be said. But, it could also be said that they have a killer array of prints and graphics for every mood. // @agnesanddora
5. Stance makes the coolest socks, period. Can a sock be considered luxe, because Stance’s would be the first. These socks are a cotton/mesh combo so when you slip your foot some of the sock is sheer It turns and everyday striped sock into something feminine and dare-we-say sexy? // @stancesocks
6. We’ve shared our love for Utah-based boutique (we wish we lived closer!) Koo De Ker a couple times – see our outfits from there here, and fashion-blogger super star Cara Loren’s last year when she had like 2,000 followers not 200,000! KDK gifted our guests this chic black and gold bangle. // @koodeker, the shop owner Kyong has the most flawless style and we love seeing her daily outfit posts. Even better, if you like something but don’t live in SLC, she’ll ship anywhere!
7. Lucky ducks all got a print from Skoope Home! If you’re like us and love all things black and white, don’t miss Skoope’s impressive collection of prints and calendars for the home. They’re just perfect. // @skoopehome
8. Last, but certainly not least, Maypole Felt Balls! We’ve incorporated this home decor basic necessities into pretty much every project and social function and we couldn’t do things like this without the support of companies like Maypole! // @hellomaypole
Then of course we can’t forget Cricut’s amazing gift to each guest, a Cricut Explore! Head to this post to see a recap of the whole dinner and some pretty priceless faces of our winners. But first, don’t miss Cricut’s hilarious new promo video. We’ve all been there!