Oh mothers, do we have a doozy for you today! We’ve teamed up with the ultra stylish mom and kid fashion blog Lunchpails & Lipstick to bring one lucky winner all of this amazing loot. It is valued at over $2000 and filled with all our favorite things.
1. A Blendtec Blender! Making mornings a breeze with a million ways to make a smoothie, juice, soup and so much more. $320
2. These Floral Knock-Out Skully Candy headphones are killing us, they’re so amazing and finally someone has made some headphones that girls love! $100
3. Now that you’ll have all these new things to carry around, how about a giant carry-all beach bag from Hayden Reis? Stripes forever! $144
4 You’ve heard us (and everyone you know) rave about the Clairisonic Mia. Spa Trouve is hooking you up so can see what all the hype is about. $120
5. Sonnet James makes play dresses for women! The kind you never want to take off, the kind that unrumple out of the clean clothes bin and look great no matter what. $98
6. Hobo has made the most beautful leather wallets for as long as we can remember, and we each have a pretty heft collection, but this Lauren wallet in Rose Garden is making us feel like we might need one more. $128
7. Albion Fit is gifting $100 to this year’s winner to buy whatever you need. Whether it’s fitness apparel a swim suit for you or your little gal, they’ve got you covered! $100
8. A sweet everyday necklace that looks anything but ordinary by StellaBella Boutique! $20
9. Yosi Samra’s flats are so great for the woman on the go. They fold up nice and small so you can keep them in your bag for when you need to switch out your heels for something more practical. They look great and give you that added polish to even the most basic outfits. $130
10. Whether you have the space for a garden, or barely enough room for all your shoes, everyone can use these darling little micro green growing kits from Uncommon Goods! $50
11. Every mom needs something that can hold her thoughts, her plans, her schedule, and her needs. This planner from Personal-Planner.com makes it all custom depending on how many kids you have, their ages, your interests (fitness, shopping etc.) and so much more. $30
12. House dresses are the most underrated article of clothing. Flowing, roomy, yet still flattering, this house dress can go anywhere! Via Henry Mack. $85
13. You can usually spot a mother a mile away, with kind and tired eyes, but stretch marks? We can do without those! This unbelievable cream from VitaMedMD works miracles! $135
14. A Cricut Explore! The Explore has changed the way we craft and create and helped us make holidays and special occasions even more special without a lot of effort. $300
Ready to enter? Also if you’re looking for the code word for the extra 5+ entries on this giveaway, it’s after the jump!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Small Fry’s code word: DreamBig
Find Lunchpails & Lipsticks code word on their post here.