With the exception of our next update for the Made to Matter challenge tomorrow, we’re taking this whole week to share the best of Back to School 2014 fashion! Our own Fashion Week if you will. Move over Mercedes Benz! First, what is more official then picking out a back pack? We scoured our favorite stores and these are our favorites for preschoolers on up!
1. JcPenney always pulls through with awesome clothing and accessories at unbelievable prices. We love this camping style backpack for girls!
2. & 4. Gap wins for the best backpack collection this year! Everything is so darling, minimal but not boring, and of course they always have matching lunch boxes and accessories to add to it so you have a complete set! This stripe and dot combo is so cute and if you like Herschel but not the price, this combo version is a great imitator! (This week they have 40% off regular priced items if you’re card holder!)
3. & 5. Herschel Supply Co. has only been around for a few years but they’ve taken over our favorite retailers as their pack of choice. The two founding brothers have got it down pat. Every combination and shape is so great! Bone + camo version here // Striped versions here
6. Beatrix’s illustrated backpacks are so sweet and youthful! If you’re not ready to buy a mountain-man looking pack for your little guy, check out Beatrix!
7. DwellStudio is another one that always pulls through! This one is perfect for your dinosaur lover!
8. & 9. If you’re looking for an inexpensive but totally cute option this next school year, look no further than Cotton On Kids! $9.95 and they come in all sorts of on-trend patterns! Find them all here.
10. We’ve reviewed Dabbawalla lunch bags before, but didn’t realize they had backpacks, too! Their fabrics have proved to be pretty indestructible which is great for those kids who are extra rough on their packs. Find the monkey pack here!
11. Messenger bags have been hard to find so far, but Hanna Andersson’s striped styles are super cute! If your gal likes a cross-body strap versus the standard pack, this one is a great option! (If you’ve seen any other cute ones online share in the comments, we had slim luck!)
12. Cath Kidston really knows how to make a feminine backpack! If you’ve got a girly girl all of her back packs are so wonderful!
Didn’t see one that grabs ya? Don’t worry, we’ve got a bunch more in the carousel below (mobile users, you might have to click over to see this!)