You’re racing out the door, they’ve been fed, dressed, combed and kissed, what’s left? Shoes! Here are some of our favorites from around the web to put that final finishing touch before they head out for the day! Today is our last installment of Back to School Fashion week, but find all our back to school themed posts right here!
1,2 & 9. Picking just one of these darling oxfords from Zuzii was much too hard. There’s so many more, find them all here! But really, these shoes go with just about anything, casual or formal, tights or jeans.
3. Where we live there’s a pretty hefty winter, but those of you in more mild climates these Avarcas could be worn all year ’round! They’re so durable, comfortable and easy to slip right on.
4. A classic slip-on sneaker is a must, and this denim stripe is so versatile! Via Cotton On.
5. Umi Shoes Color-blocked ballet flat is a nice pop of color on an otherwise neutral pair of flats!
6. We’ll refrain from any cat-puns, but these little kitty flats are pretty perfect.
7. For days your girl wants to dress-up Janie and Jack makes the sweetest sigh-worthy shoes! These French-inspired T-straps are slaying us!
8. Slip-ons are so great when you just can’t lace (or re-lace) one more shoe. These ones from Old Navy are on sale ($10! + 25% more off) and come in cheetah and leopard, too!
1. We’re going into our third season of buying Polarn rain boots! They’re so great for any weather and it’s comforting to know they’ll be dry if rain or snow strikes!
2. Are you a Cotton On fan? It sees like it’s a hidden gem for the most part, go and be amazed at their awesome deals and darling designs! We love these leather-look sneakers.
3. We found these Umi shoes several months ago, and they hold up their shape so well. Some sneakers start to droop over time, but these look good as new all this time later!
4. Colorful sneakers are such a great way to amp up a boys’ wardrobe. Simple tees and jeans look so fun when paired with these from H&M.
5. We love seeing the styles of our youth come back in fashion. Hellloooo 90’s! Perfect for your soccer star. Via Jcrew.
6. This is such a great retro style sneaker! The upper is plastic so it’s so easy to clean off and looks as good as new! Via Gap.
7. We all love these H&M sneakers! The price is so right, and they’re just the perfect most classic high-tops for boys or girls! They come in so many great colors, too so your kiddo can pick his favorite!
We hope you enjoyed our Back to School Fashion Week! Best of luck on your own hunts! Have a great weekend, we’ll see you Monday!