We get asked most often when it comes to gift giving, where to find the best doll houses! Here are our favorites, the top rated and best reviewed, as well as best looking. If you’re making the doll house purchase this holiday you can’t go wrong with any of these!
1. Hayneedle’s classic dollhouse is such a refreshing site in a sea of hot ink plastic!
2. You really can’t go wrong with anything from Melissa & Doug, but this dollhouse
is definitely a favorite. We love that there are so many options and accessories to add-on and it’s always well designed and modern. Also, when you’re in a crunch, that Prime option is heaven-sent!
3. This dollhouse is a fun hands-on experience from Denmark! You put it together, add stickers and furniture from the kit and it really is your child’s creative control.
4. This one is a stunner! It’s got a great width to it, which is great for playing with friends or siblings, sometimes the high-rise style houses means there’s not a lot of room to play side-by-side, we love that this one is wide enough to allow for a few friends. Via Land of Nod.
5. You guys know how much we love cardboard, and this play house isn’t just for dolls, everyone can use it! We love that it comes all white so you can have that crisp clean look, or let your kids go wild and paint, draw, sticker the heck out of it! The whole Calafant line is so cool!
6. Plan Toys is another no-fail brand in style and construction. The size is smaller than most other toys, but honestly, we don’t care! Their Plan Toys City (fire station, airport, gas station, modern house, the list goes on!) is so flawless and would be such a great collection. Who needs Barbies?
7. This sugary sweet doll house is every little girls dream. We love that you can personalize it and that it is so beautiful from the outside in so it looks great on display, too!
8. Everytime we go through Ikea we die over their doll furniture set. Tiny replicas of their favorite items, all brightly colored and darling.
9. This one is the big mama house with a small price tag. It’s four stories, has six rooms, a patio swing and so much more! We sort of want to get lost in this house.
Which is your favorite?