Are you all shopped out yet? We hope our gift guides and collections for the biggest shopping weekend of the year were helpful! We still have a couple gift guides to go and next up might be the hardest on our list: for daddy-o! All the men in our life are the types that if they need something, or want something they will usually just buy it. So once the Holidays come around we have to listen extra carefully for something special that they might like. Here are 9 picks that fit the bill!
1. Man Cans are so clever with their vast array of manly smells like a new Leather Baseball Mitt, Santa’s Beard, Sawdust, and Bacon.
2. These minimal playing cards are so far up our Vegas-loving men’s alley! These gold or rose gold sets are super cool, too!
3. If you need a cologne for a man’s man, Jo Malone’s Saffron
is the one. It’s Robert Redford in a bottle. An old leather couch, plus sandalwood, plus bourbon.
4. You already know how much we love Arvo! This all black version
is so great for dressing up or down.
is another staple for guys. SO many awesome options, and the cliche of buying socks for Christmas is a cliche because they totally need new socks by the time the weather cools off every year.
6. For any desk-based business men, you cannot allow them to have a plastic black stapler. This gold version
is must and instantly makes their space polished and impressive. This lucite version
is gorgeous, too!
7. We’re saving up for Madsens,
and when that year they make it under the tree comes, we know our guys will love it! So fun for Saturday adventures!
8. We’ve noticed that guys tend to either suffer through a manly looking (read: ugly) phone case, or go all risky business on us and don’t use a case at all. Let’s solve both problems with this gorgeous wood case.
9. All men need a a place to store all their stuff, too! Ditch the murse and stick with a sleek looking pack. State’s Mercer bag
What are you buying your guys?