For the second video in our series with Ergo we knew we had to show you how the organic cotton carrier is the VIP at one of our favorite family spot’s, Disneyland. I love the breathability of this carrier as we walk through hot days at the park. It’s so comfortable, easy and Lolly girl LOVES to sleep cozy in it.
This video seems like yesterday but she’s so much bigger now, I am so grateful to Jenner for capturing this special time in our lives.
As you can see from the video our favorite thing to do at Disney is….eat! Here are some of our family favorite’s:
1. Dole Whip from the Tiki Room — trick is to go around the back of the line where there is patio seating and get yours there. People don’t know they can purchase on the other side and it’s usually half the wait.
2. Corn Dog from the Little Red Wagon — to the right of the end of Main Street is the cart where all your dreams come true. Usually a corn dog feeds several of the family and comes with chips and a heart attack too! Worth it.
3. Gumbo Bread Bowl at the Royal Street Veranda — this is good on a chillier day or for brunch. What I love is it’s the most filling lunch money can buy at the most expensive place on earth 🙂
4. Jalapeno & Cream Cheese Pretzel — these are sold all over the park and are d i v i n e. The Cinnamon Sugar one is also on point…you really can’t go wrong with a pretzel stuffed with cream cheese.
5. Apple Freeze at the Cozy Cone Motel — in Cars Land follow the big orange cones and get yourself an Apple Freeze and maybe anything else on the menu. So so so good!
See our first video in this partnership here.