Welcome to Brittany and Valerie, food bloggers over at Little Sous Chef! Today they’ve brought this delicious choclately cookie that you can whip up in no time! Cooking them up in your waffle iron means you get a sweet treat in a fraction of the time of a typical cookie, and when the craving strikes, quick is key! Chocolate Turtle Cookies
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
⅓ cup cocoa
⅓ cup butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup sugar
1 cup flour
1. Heat waffle iron to medium.
2. Whisk together 2 Tablespoons melted butter and cocoa.
3. Add ⅓ cup melted butter and whisk together.
4. Add beaten eggs and vanilla. Whisk.
5. Add sugar and flour. Stir until combined.
6. Scoop out cookies and place on heated waffle iron, one scoop per waffle square.
7. Bake 2-4 minutes. Cookies should still be soft. Carefully remove by loosening cookies on each side before lifting up.
8. Place cookies in an airtight container to keep soft.
Yield: about 14 cookies