Since we always find ourselves scrambling for a Valentine’s day card for our kids, we’re getting ahead of the game this year! We’ll be sharing our own DIYs throughout the rest of the month, but we had to share these amazing printables from around the web! Our kids love getting trinkets and toys as much if not more than the candy so here’s a head start with ideas we love! Even better, nearly all include a free printable to make your life extra simple!
- We love this DIY idea for cards and decor! Tape on a festive trinket of your choice and call it good. Clean, simple and modern never hurt anyone! Via Style Me Pretty
- Another graphic option, just add a dollar store plastic animal! Via Sara M Style
- Dandee Designs kills it in this genre. Who hasn’t seen her darling love bug printable all over Pinterest? We also love this Magnifying glass printable.
- You know how we love our Mer Mag. Another awesome just-add-a-toy option, if you can find candy cute enough to deserve such a card.
- What kid doesn’t love glow sticks? Via Delia Creates
- Oh Happy Day has a whole series of this genre, each is darling!
- Another Dandee homerun! Awesome option for a boy. Astronaut printable here.
- We love this idea and could easily be swapped out for regular sunglasses for a boy. Dollar store here we come! (Hey hey Studio DIY!)
- You know your kid’s teacher will be cursing you for this one, but you also know your kid’s Valentine will be the hit of the school! Via Paging Supermom