Home Depot’s blog you can find my family’s brand new guest bathroom! My husband owns a construction company, so this was basically his dream partnership. Finally a store he can get behind. 😉 Between his hard work and Home Depot’s awesome selection, it turned out so awesome! In fact, it makes the rest of our house look pretty lackluster so we’re going to have to do something about that. 😉 Head to the post here to see the before (cringe!) and after, the step by steps and also all the products we used to put it together! First, this project was all about testing out their new line of Fusion Pro grout. It’s pre-mixed which is so handy and so much less mess. It also dries faster which makes projects so much quicker without the waiting game. The grout is also anti-microbial which is so great for bathrooms because it resists stain, mold and mildew! Here’s a list of all the products we used for this project and why we love them:
- For the wall tile we picked these Delano Blanco tile sheets. They’re a mix of stone and glass and I loved that it brought in lots of shades of gray and whites.
- Metro Gris tiles for the floor! They have the faintest light grey lines through them which added interest, but don’t distract.
- Spacers! A quick and easy purchase that makes setting tile that much faster. We used 1/16th inch.
- Redgard an absolute must for prepping walls that will be exposed to moisture everyday!
- You already heard about this awesome grout – we used Delano Grey for the floors and Bright White for the walls.
- We had such a back-and-forth time deciding on a mirror. Finally we realized this Moen mirror pivots so it can accommodate our shortest patrons. Such a good price, too!
- Venturi’s Tub and Shower Faucet and matching sink faucet. We love the brass and gold trends, but this brushed nickel matches the rest of our house and was such a great price.
- We hadn’t updated this bathroom’s fixtures since it was built in 1998(!) and even something small like updating the lights and faucets made the whole space feel brand new again. Hampton Bay 4-Light Panel and Edison Bulbs!
- I knew I wanted a wood slab vanity which Russ whipped up custom and this Kohler sink was the perfect complement.
- The Lyndall Collection by Delta was a tough cookie to track down, Home Depot shoppers in our area are loving it, too! It’s perfectly minimal and sleek and popular for good reason. We used the towel bar, hand towel ring and paper holder.I will echo my thoughts from the post on their site, if you need a small space like this bathroom to look bigger, go for floor to ceiling tile. It made such a difference!