Oh man it feels like ages! Here’s the latest and greatest from my neck of the woods!
- STILA STAY ALL DAY LIP WEAR — Okay my babe friend Laci Davis always has THE greatest lip colors and finally I made her send them to me, turns out they’re all Stila’s all day liquid lip. If you are looking for a bright lip for Summer these colors are epic. It wears so well and it only takes a couple swipes so I can see it will last me a long long time. Off Laci’s suggestions I got Amalfi, (sold out at Sephora but still in stock at Amazon!) Bella ($3 cheaper than anywhere else here!) and Carina and am obsessed. Carina might be my new signature hue. I sent back Fiore (another hot pink) and Venizia (bright red) and as it turns out Amalfi and Bella are SO similar like you can’t even tell here probably, but I can’t decide which one to keep. Bella (far right) has more purple in it so I am thinking Amalfi is more of a true hot pink and might be my winner. Also, I searched for good swatches to show you and there aren’t any so I made some myself. THIS IS EMBARASSING.
- You all know we’re renting while we build so we’re in a townhouse with no yard to care for and I am missing our garden so bad! We have a little patio deal and so I bought this planter to hang over our railing. It’s self watering and has kept everything looking amazing. Despite Utah’s weather they’re thriving somehow. Its no blackberry bush but fresh herbs make me happy too!
- READING– I finished All the Bright Places (hated it not the writing but I felt like it was irresponsible), Nightingale (loved it and thought it was really redeeming for anyone with an imperfect family), Dark Matter (not my usual style but it was hard to put down) and now reading Nothing to Envy which is a retelling a four families in North Korea, which is fascinating. I just can’t even believe places like this exist, no electricity, hardly any food, and they are seemingly grateful and respectful still to their leaders. What!
- Batiste for blondes. That regrowth got ya down? That blond looking a little too muddy? This is actually great.
- I’ve been using a ton of this dry shampoo lately because Nicole got me into Hot Pilates and Yoga and I cannot get enough. I feel like weight is literally dripping off me both physically and energetically and I’ve loved it so so much. If any of you are into it I found this semi sticky yoga mat towel that doesn’t budge while you’re using it. The bottom has grippers and the top is just regular microfiber. Perfect!!
- Shandali Stickyfiber Yoga Towel.
Have a great weekend guys!!