Let’s get one thing straight, most guys we know are scrambling last minute for Mother’s Day, so a Prime shipping option is a necessity at this juncture. Today for our Mother’s Day gift guide we’re sharing 5 new-to-us ideas to try and 5 tried and true favorites. If you’re feeling dangerous or you just want comfortable, you’re covered.
- Snail Mucus. Apparently snail secretions are full of properties used in beauty products anyway so why not just use it in its whole form? Sounds gross but after reading up, it’s totally backed up by science and has amazing reviews.
- Squalane oil. Not new by any means but this oil is a saturated version of Squalene which is found in sebum. Yeah that gross stuff that clogs your pores. Well you need it to turn over healthy skin cells and it’s the damaged or oxidized sebum that causes you to breakout.
- Round bags. They’re huge this season and this one is so pretty. Such good color pop.
- Shape Tape by Tarte. Cult favorite concealer. Tried and test by us and totally approved. Dark circles be gone, no creasing, lays on so nice and thick but doesn’t cake. Smells amazing. The price might make it feel dangerous but we vouch for this so hard.
- The Four Agreements. Neither of us have read this, but in the last week we’ve seen at least 4 people rave about it, say they read it again and again and that is a life changer. Get it on Audible and don’t feel guilty about the fact that you can’t seem to pick up an actual book lately.
And tried and true favorites:
- Petifee Gold Eye Patches. A must for aging skin. Wake up looking like you got 12 hours of sleep and aged in reverse a bit. A Beytouty Bureau pick we can’t get enough of.
- Mesh mixed suit. Coverage of a one piece that gives the lines and break in shapes like a two piece. In black so you feel chic and put together no matter how many times you chased your toddler or wiped spilled snow cone off your lap.
- A box of bath bombs. Whatever helps you relax and gets you to take that me time, do it. Bath Bombs do it for us!
- Yeah yeah yeah we’re all trying to find NMD R1 or R2 without dipping into our retirement. These are less than $100, give you that Adidas fix and are super comfortable.
- Super flattering perfect for Spring, that middle of the road price that promises a good fit for years instead of months. You’ll find these jeans on mega Internet babes Cara Loren, Rachel Parcell, Ginger Parrish. We vouch too, they’re awesome!