Sponsored by FabFitFun – get $10 off with “SMALLFRY” here!
FabFitFun sent this fun box last week and I took the last bit to try everything out and share my thoughts for today’s post! Their Fall box retails for over $350 but you can get it for $49.99 + my $10 off coupon. So $40 for ALL of DIS, ready?
- Mer Sea Scarf – no lie this is the softest material I have ever felt. This is a GIANT cozy scarf that also doubles as a cuddle buddy for your bed or a blanket or pillow for a flight. (Retails for $98) I love that its ombre so you can make it different hues based on how you wear it! I’m also wearing the lip crayon here, too!
- Toreutique Lip Crayon – the most velvety formula that goes on so smooth and the pigment is so easy to build on to get a rich deep color or a nice stain. (Retails for $28)
- Private Party Gym Bag – I don’t have a pic of this because this cute girl in my neighborhood is a cupcake fiend and I had to give it to her! She about died. (Retails for $58.
- Whish Mud Mask – You all know I love Whish’s oil cleanser so I was excited to try more from this Korean Beauty line. So far so good! ($48)
- IMM Jewelry Holder – you can string necklaces or dangly earrings right over the top and use the tray for everything else! ($30)
- Deco Miami Cuticle Oil – I have taken a break from manicures and pedicures as an effort to save money this year and so I NEEDED this BAD. ($12.50)
- My TagAlongs Hot/Cold Pack – so nice and compact and you can freeze or heat it for whatever you might need. Cramps during that time of the month, icing sore muscles or cooling your head during a headache spell. Love this! ($15)
- Molr Charcoal Toothpaste and Toothbrush. If your trying to clean up your beauty care or eliminate chemicals, or have sensitive teeth and can’t deal with the bleach you get from the dentist, this is for you. Charcoal whitens and brightens and I can’t wait to see how it works over time, I’ll be sure and check back in on it! ($43.95)
- B-Low the belt Mia Belt. ($108) I love how they styled it on Shopbop, where it is currently sold out!
All of this for $40. I don’t know how they’re staying in business, truly it’s stressing me out, but I am ALL about it. It’s so fun to get spoiled with happy mail. Get one for yourself, send one to a far away friend, brighten your sister’s day. And use “SMALLFRY” for $10 off!