I don’t know if this trend was big in the Spring, I didn’t notice if it was, but I sure am noticing it now! Whether it’s a casual track pant or a formal tuxedo pant or something in between, this pant is so fun for Fall! So here’s 9 ways I spotted and loved it.I loved this outfit so much I had to recreate it. That doesn’t happen often for me, I am usually trying to make it my own. But this one was too good:Pretty blatant copyage here, yeah?
Okay back to the trend at hand! Here are versions of the tuxedo stripe and or track pant all under $80 (most much less than that!) I think the jeans are my favorite. They’re on super sale right now, too!Cropped Black with White // Denim Tux Stripe // Adidas Popper // Black with Red + White // Floral with Black // Black with White Trouser
- Toss on a tee and top with a blazer + booties and you’ve got the look I had to copy. My blazer is Target, and booties are Zara. If you want more sporty and less trouser these are awesome and so classic.
- 2. Wear it with an oversized sweater and sneakers for a cozy cold weather day.
- Tucked in turtleneck + slick low bun for a super polished look.
- With a crisp button up and a jean jacket on top.
- All black everything with a tee and leather jacket.
WANT HELP WITH AN OUTFIT YOU LOVE?
Did you guys know I used to be a stylist? For 10 years! I worked for a commercial photographer, as a fashion editor for a local magazine, and then freelance for awhile for various projects and friends like Say Yes! What I really love about that job is sourcing clothes and I still do a lot of that now for “work” ahem, if you can call it that. But, since I am doing it anyway, if you guys ever have a look you want to recreate, send it my way! I’d love to shop for you! Send it via email or DM too.
More Trend Watch posts here.