Holiday Parties are the most fun to get dressed for IMO! You really just need ONE special piece to make it feel festive. But the best part is, you can layer on festive piece after festive piece and I don’t think anyone would look twice! Such a fun time to take risks! Here’s my favorite pieces that standalone or layer up for your next party.
I’ve always been the type to wear pretty classic and plain pieces for top and bottom and then add the personality with shoes and accessories. And a killer coat! Here’s my favorite pairings that you could rock at a party with the most boring basic outfit you’ve got:
- I love the edginess of this leather bomber jacket with the ultra feminine glitter bow pumps $48.
- This cheetah coat $36 is a must if you dress pretty boring otherwise (me!) I love it with these modern white mules $70. White in Winter is so chic and unexpected, too!
- I love jackets like this where the fur is removable $31, it has so much mileage that way! You could be wearing a black sweater and black jeans and these two give the whole thing instant appeal.
- This is the combo I wore in family pictures. This knit coat / duster $99 is unbelievably cozy and I think I’ve sold at least 10 of you that I know of on the studded wingtips. So rad!
- Obsessed with this hooded full-faux-fur bomber $68 Red lip and silver booties $47, would be cozy for caroling outdoors!
- Pretty, tailored, plaid coat already $100 off + 40% off right now, with some wild velvet pom pom heels $38. Over a plain black dress? It sings.
- Another removable fur coat, with perfect tailoring and a flattering tie waist! $200I love the mesh cut outs on this flat $89. Its 20% off too!
Another easy addition would be festive earrings, a bold lip, cute ankle socks or over the knee. Linking some below!