We’re kicking off the several posts all devoted to moms in honor of the upcoming Mother’s Day holiday! You all deserve the world, but you’ll just as happily take a wet kiss and a hug around your neck and that is what makes a mother so very special. This video we shared on Facebook adequately encapsulates just how we feel about you all! To start the celebrating, we wanted to give away a Lo & Sons bag of your choice! Joy first introduced us to this line of bags and now we all carry ours everywhere, especially on overnighters and weekend getaways. They are ideal for travel! We thought it would be fun to share what we and a few friends love to pack our Lo & Sons bags with, catch all the links below the giveaway!
(2) Saranoni Blanket - This review is almost useless until you can feel a Saranoni blanket yourself. Its like mink, but softer. We are all smitten with ours and drag them everywhere, just like our boys. Everyone needs one for every room. We’re that big of fans!
(3) The Wet Brush - we did a post for them forever ago, having never heard of them, and now we preach to anyone who will listen. Wet Brush forever!
(4) Capri Clear - this is the perfect companion for a weekend away. Coconut Oil has so many great uses and dual purpose items are always welcome when you’re packing a small bag. We use this with the oils, and as a moisturizer for ourselves and even the little ones with excema or dry skin.
(5) Lifefactory Bottle - When traveling its so easy to forget to hydrate, bring a bottle along for the reminder.
(6) Lavendar Essential Oil to help relax and calm.
(7) Menswear Style Pajamas - how awesome did we look at Alt when ALL THREE of us brought these pajamas in black. They are the perfect pajamas for a weekend away when you are with friends, or answering room service in the middle of the night when you get hungry.
(8) B-Leve Cleansing Cloths - these all natural make-up remover and facial cleansing cloths are so great and top rated by loads of beauty blog and magazines! No reason to forget to wash your face with these!
(9) We all swear by this DoTerra face wash!
(10) Olay Pro-X Cleanser - Nicole and Emily both use this less expensive cleanser and its awesome! Buy new brush heads every once and awhile and they’re as good as new.
(11) Korres Night Cream - this super hydrating moisturizer is great for any climate and lasts all night.
(12) An all natural lip balm you can’t leave home without.
(13) Cashmere Mist - we all swear by this deoderant. It smells amazing and works like a charm.
Keep reading to get the links to all the contents of our buddies at Brickyard Buffalo, Mandi via Vintage Revivals, and Corinne of Mint Arrow below! Read more