Hi! Happy Holidays guys!
We have an awesome $300 giveaway with our longtime friends over at Petit Collage! They have such great nursery items and have really been bulking up their toy collection as well! Petit is also so kind to offer a huge 20% off for readers “smallfry14″ all the way until the end of the month! Here are some of our favorites, find your own faves on their site!
Pop-out toy families, cities, animals and more! Mobiles, puzzles, blocks, and art! We’ll pick a winner next week (just in time for Holiday shopping!) and don’t forget to use that awesome 20% discount. Good luck!
Two Turkey Day Games to make your Thanksgiving a bit more fun for the little ones!
Paint clothespins and then add goggly eyes, a little orange triangle nose, and a red gobbler.
For a second game, get out all your Scrabble tiles and play Thankful Scrabble! You can only place words for things you’re grateful for.
Do you have any games or ideas for adding a little fun to the day? We’re thinking puzzles, pick-up sticks, painting or drawing, and play-doh could be great quiet and fun activities. We hope you all have an extra playful Thanksgiving!
First you need a great kids table! Sometimes kids tables can be tricky because they need to be light weight enough that you can move and store them with ease, but sturdy enough to take a beating, no collapsing or tipping over allowed. This table is a great marriage of portability and hardiness. Lifetime is selling their awesome kid tables at Costco just in time for Thanksgiving, so that makes picking one up extra easy! You can buy them with these bright and fun chairs, or with the natural color shown on the table top.
Since we loved the bright colors for everyday use, we built this theme to go with whatever other colors you have going on around. Black and white with hits of that natural burlap color. Did you know you can buy chalk friendly fabric? This makes for a great table cloth and a great way for kids to draw or write about what they’re thankful for while they’re waiting to eat.
We love the old-time milk bottles, for the burlap cozy simply cut out a strip and hot glue it on top of itself.
Then we bought little initial name tags at a local craft store, and pulled out our trust store of Black and White Paper Straws via Amazon, such a great deal!
Then for a simple reusable pennant flag banner option, Target has these chalkboard material ones that are awesome!
Buy your kid table in stores or online!
Happy Monday and happy gift guides continue! Next up is for the littlest lady or lad in your life. Although babies are probably just as thrilled to play with the discarded wrapping paper as anything, we love shopping for them all the same!
1. Brimful is a new-to-use shop for babies that we can’t get enough of! So many beautiful things to choose from. This hedgehog rattle is no exception.
2. When a baby first discovers their mobile it is a truly magical experience. Legs kicking, arms flapping, and coos for miles. Petit Collage does simple modern mobiles so right!
3. Nothing is as sweet as a babe and their favorite plush toy. Finding something for them to sleep with, tote around, and love to death is such a fun quest! We’re sure this Emiko whale would make many little ones a perfect mate.
4. Playmats are a worth investment for tummy-time, and when you need a little shower break, showering, eating, etc. etc. This plush mat from Pottery Barn is so soft and has so much for them to do!
5. We love this graphic pillow for any nursery!
6. As baby gets more dextrous they will be putting everything in their mouth. This set of blocks is totally safe and will grow with them into their toddler years for building.
7. This simple play gym is a great addition to the plush play mat and we love that you can interchange the toys to keep things interesting.