Before we post, we just wanted to send our best thoughts and prayers with those families effected by the events 13 years ago. We are so proud to live in this country!
Thursday Threads is back and the thing on our minds is boots. What’s a better way to ring in a new Fall season than with a great pair of boots? We’re sharing our picks for kids here and you can follow along while we add our picks for ourselves all day on Pinterest here. Onto the boots!
1. Hunter boots are a more of an investment then some of the other wellies you’ll find, but they’re virtually indestructible. We love picking a color out for our oldest kids that we know will be classic and cool for the rest of the siblings, boys or girls!
2. If your kid requires a little bit more pizazz in their wardrobe these monster wellies are super fun! Via H&M.
3. Sk8 Hi’s by Vans aren’t going to keep rain or snow out, but for those milder climate days, nothing is cooler. JCrew’s are the cheapest we’ve found!
4. This leather chukka boot at Nordstrom comes in black as well and genuine leather! Perfect for school or dinner or church, it dresses up so nicely!
5. Minnetonka’s boots scream Fall to us. Another great unisex pick that can be passed down from sibling to sibling.
6. Chelsea boots are so classic and wonderful for Fall and into the holidays. They are great formal options and there are a hundred different places to buy them, but Zara’s caught our eye and are surprisingly one of the more affordable version.
7. Nothing is cuter than seeing your little man look like your big man. These rugged hikers fit the bill perfectly.
8. This combination boot with it’s classic quilting, contrasting zippers and tough buckles is too cool. This pair would be a fun one to dress all Fall and Winter! By Nina.
9. Aigle is arguably the coolest of all the wellies. That retro stripe at the top adds such a great graphic element and the vibrant colors make them feel modern and on-trend.
10. For a nice casual boot that goes with pretty much anything this Steve Madden pair is the way to go.
11. Riding boots for Fall is our favorite look for girls. With leggings and a long sweater, denim on denim, or with a dress or skirt, it always looks on point! Tommy Hilfiger makes these ones.
12. Another great riding style boot via Target! The two-tone leather makes these boots so wearable, dressed up or down!
13. This mid ankle bootie is a great lighter-weight option than some of these more heavy duty options. It comes in great colors and patterns too to fit any style!
14. Doc Martens make us a little nostalgic, but they really do make the most durable boots, so we aren’t shocked at their comeback! So many options, but these moto style feel really fresh!
What boots do you find yourself buying year after year? Which ones are you willing to splurge on and which ones do you go the cheaper route?