Are you all shopped out yet? We hope our gift guides and collections for the biggest shopping weekend of the year were helpful! We still have a couple gift guides to go and next up might be the hardest on our list: for daddy-o! All the men in our life are the types that if they need something, or want something they will usually just buy it. So once the Holidays come around we have to listen extra carefully for something special that they might like. Here are 9 picks that fit the bill!
1. Man Cans are so clever with their vast array of manly smells like a new Leather Baseball Mitt, Santa’s Beard, Sawdust, and Bacon.
3. If you need a cologne for a man’s man, Jo Malone’s Saffron is the one. It’s Robert Redford in a bottle. An old leather couch, plus sandalwood, plus bourbon.
4. You already know how much we love Arvo! This all black version is so great for dressing up or down.
5. Stance is another staple for guys. SO many awesome options, and the cliche of buying socks for Christmas is a cliche because they totally need new socks by the time the weather cools off every year.
6. For any desk-based business men, you cannot allow them to have a plastic black stapler. This gold version is must and instantly makes their space polished and impressive. This lucite version is gorgeous, too!
7. We’re saving up for Madsens, and when that year they make it under the tree comes, we know our guys will love it! So fun for Saturday adventures!
8. We’ve noticed that guys tend to either suffer through a manly looking (read: ugly) phone case, or go all risky business on us and don’t use a case at all. Let’s solve both problems with this gorgeous wood case.
9. All men need a a place to store all their stuff, too! Ditch the murse and stick with a sleek looking pack. State’s Mercer bag is perfect.
The season of gift-giving is upon us and we are so excited to be partnering with Zappos, who as far as we’re concerned has perfected the art. We have vivid memories of ordering from their site even in high school (eons ago!) and them being the absolute trailblazers in speedy shipping and easy returns. Their site has expanded so much since then, and it’s so much more than shoes! We love their gift guides this year to help us hone in on just what we’re looking for quickly.They gave us the opportunity to do an online gift swap where we shopped for a fellow blogger and a fellow blogger shopped for us! Here’s what we received from Abi of Vanilla & Lace!
This was such a fun collaboration, we had no idea what gifts we would receive so opening the box was as good as Christmas. We had a blast picking out for Abi, she is so stylish and easy to shop for. We got her cold weather staples like Petty boots, Burgundy lipstick, and a wool hat! See what we gave Abi, as well as the rest of the bloggers in the campaign were gifted, and how they’re rocking it via the #ZapposPresentPalooza hash tag! Thanks to Zappos for this fun exchange!
Need a quick guide to Cyber Monday shopping? Here’s a GIANT list of our favorite shops, their discounts, and codes you’ll need. We’ve been sharing our favorite finds, just keep scrolling to see them all!