I’ll admit that when the Ultrasound Tech told us we were having a girl I text Nicole and Emily and said “does this mean I have to start buying bows?!” Hair accessories were sort of the last thing I was excited about as I’d been turned off by the huge sunflower sitting atop of my neighbor’s babies head (you know the one I’m talking about.) As it turns out though I’ve found some beautiful (subtle) and well hand crafted bows and headbands that I’m obsessed with. Best of all these are ALL made moms themselves and I love supporting their small businesses. 1. Baby Bling Bows // These super soft bows are gorgeous on a little peanut head. I LOVE their color choices, different knots and styles. I’m especially a fan of the ‘sailor knot.’
2. Happiness Lives Here // I can’t say enough good things about these mini felt bows! They are the PERFECT tiny size for a newborn and have a thin adjustable strap that makes it the best I’ve seen for a little bitty head! The colors are perfect too–I want every one.
3. Laurlelu // My good friend gifted me these and I love their unique shape. They’re made with super soft leather too which is fun!
4. A Little Lady Shop // I LOVE these little felt bows on clips for longer hair! The bow shape is super classic but with clean modern lines. I especially love their neon color choices!
5. Little Hip Squeaks // LHS makes the softest & well made baby clothes in the business & their headbands are no exception. They’re thick, soft, durable & best of all the patterns are always rad.
6. ZoZuBaby // Can NOT get enough of these mini newborn felt bows. So scrumptious on a tiny head & comfortable to boot! Also $10 for three bows is such a great price you won’t feel AS depressed when your girl manages to lose one every where she goes 😉
We’re obviously still new at this, so what bows and headbands would you add to this list? Excited to hear!