Congratulations to Megan H. for winning this giveaway!
One of our most requested posts is our favorite products for new babies and new mamas. We are so happy to present it today, and even better, this entire $1000+ loot will go to one lucky reader! Keep reading to enter, but first here’s some info on why we love each of these products.
1. Candy Kirby Designs leggings [$38]: We’re just slightly obsessed with Candy Kirby. The designs are spot on and the soft jersey is unbeatable for your little one. We hardly get our newborns dressed out of sleep sacks (see below) but when we do, a soft legging is it!
2. As infants develop strength in sight, a simple mobile with minimal movement is ideal. “Up in the Air” [$66.00] wooden mobile by Petit Collage is simply stunning! See more Petit Collage mobiles here.
3. Bloom Coco Baby Lounger [$350] in orange and acrylic. A bouncer is vital in those early stages, especially if your baby likes to be constantly rocked and bounced. Not only is it vital for their happiness, but if it gets you a few quiet minutes that means a shower! And let’s be honest, with a newborn, a shower is everything!
4. Solids! Such an exciting time in your infant’s progression, we’ve all toiled over the idea of making our own baby food, but where to start? We love Piyo Piyo Baby Food Processor Set [$17]: which is a seven piece food processor for making baby food! Piyo Piyo makes the whole process that much easier. Easier clean-up, storage, and think of all those nutrients and enzymes!
5. You’ve heard all about our love for Honest Co. Now you get to see for yourself – with a diapering bundle [$75]! Honest has created a non-toxic, chlorine-free pulp, plant-based inner and outer layers, bio-based absorbent core, no fragrances, lotions or chemical additives, these diapers are the king for sensitive newborn skin!
6. Mother Tucker Nursing Tank by Belly Bandit [$79.95]. This one is everything we love and need as post-partum mothers and more! With a newborn, if you choose to nurse, it’s usually sporadic feedings, sometimes it feels like those (large) ladies are always out. Mix that with the post-partum pooch (like the most supple cinnamon roll dough you’ve ever felt, aren’t you lucky?) and the whole mid-section area is sort of a temporary mess. This tank makes nursing a breeze, and with that tight Belly Bandit material, it will keep you feeling contained, covered and confident.
7. Little Hip Squeaks makes our favorite swaddling blanket [$44.80]! 100% organic fabric, thick enough to keep your baby warm, thin enough to use as a cover, and cute enough to display on the wall. See the collection here.
8. Little Giraffe makes the most luxuriously thick and soft blankets, but did you know about their hooded towels [$55]? Made with that unbeatably soft Giraffe Luxe material, but just for bathtime. We can’t imagine putting those so-soft babies in anything else!
9. If you’ve ever looked at reviews for baby carriers, you already know that Ergo is the highest rated, hands down. It grows with your child and you can adjust for front, back and hip carrying. We love this special edition version [$145] made for Every Mother Counts – which is an organization devoted to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for all moms in all nations. It’s a truly inspired group and we hope you’ll support them as well! More carrier colors here!
10. Do you remember when Puj tubs launched, and how revolutionary it was? Even all these years later, there still is nothing like it in the market. It makes bath time a breeze since you can set Puj in just about any sink or basin and it molds to the area and keeps the baby protected. The new Flyte [$35] folds right in half even! When you’re done, wipe it down with soap and water and you’re good to go! Mold, mildew resistant and not to mention a lot cleaner than the kitchen sink! No more bending over the bathtub side awkwardly trying to wash your slippery babe!
11. With a baby comes stuff. So much stuff! It seems that baby gear takes over your living space, and with that anytime we can find awesomely designed pieces that look great out in the open, we’re thrilled! Boon‘s drying rack [$14.99] is just that.
12. For those first several weeks, nothing will touch our babies except those super soft sleep gowns. Boys or girls, it doesn’t matter. It’s cozy, makes those frequent diaper changes a super cinch and they just look so sweet! We love Winter Water Factory‘s line of gowns [$32] – check them all out here.
13. One thing we’re fascinated by are how women come to find the brands, products, and systems that they incorporate into their life long-term. Like the mom who has put vaseline on their eyes since they were a teenager, we all have this cool chance to sift through commerce and find our own regimens. Bluum box [3 months delivery service! $75] likes this concept as well, and they curate boxes of new products for mother and baby and send them out monthly. What an awesome way to try new things and find your favorites!
HOW TO ENTER:
This giveaway is open until Thursday February 28th at 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be notified by email and has 72 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be selected.