Two more gift guides for your man, and for your man to give to you! We tried to source most things from Amazon (Prime! Still plenty of time) so if you’re looking for a last minute gift, look no further!
The Rail Splitter Henley is incredibly attractive on every guy we’ve seen it on. The description alone of the shirt has us sold! Via Rhone. Get 20% off their line with “SMALLFRY” at check out all month long! // We have all recently fallen in love with our BlueTooth capable speakers, so much so that we don’t really care to share. This waterproof, shock proof 360 degree sound Turtle Shell speaker will do the trick and then some! // This Patagonia Micro Puffer is a huge hit over here, great for transitioning back into the warmer months and as tough and durable as they come. Patagonia for the whole family here. // It might be a sort of cop-out gift on its own but when you purchase a few movies you know he loves, albums he’s been raving about, books on tape or podcasts he’s interested in, load them on his phone — that’s a good lady love right there! // We’ve already stressed the importance of this Saffron Jo Malone Cologne, but one more time with feeling: buy this for him and thank us later. // We’re always a little bit surprised when we saw ALL of guys’ gear out at once. With the lap tops, phones, iPads, and other devices this Calamari 3-in-1 cord keeps them all in working order on a trip, at his bedside and on the go. // Kiehl’s is long trusted and the branding is perfectly manly. This starter kit is a steal and all your man needs to take care of that moneymaker of his. // A new pair of sneakers is always in order! The Sk8-HI is a favorite for sure, definitely comes in lots of other colors if red isn’t your thing.// We know Go-Pro is the industry favorite but this tiny Polaroid Cube looks incredible! Put it virtually anywhere an d capture film footage of all his favorite adventures. // If they are already on the Go-Pro train this Selfie Monopod will extend his reach (for selfies on his phone too, although he’d NEVER admit to doing that.)
For our Valentine’s Day gift guide for HER after getting a influx of questions and requests from our male supporters (maybe acknowledgers is a more fitting term) we decided this year we wouldn’t tell you what items to buy but how to give them. So, here’s 5 ways to win this Valentine’s Day!
1. Every girl agrees that if they were to come home to a big box with a pretty dress in it and instructions to put it on and the rest is taken care of (it doesn’t matter if you go Wendy’s) the excitement will never be forgotten. Plan a special night that represents favorite moments in your relationship and watch her eyes light up. Dress 1, Dress 2, Dress 3.
2. There is not one thing wrong with flowers, but put it over the top by putting the flowers in a face, basket, laid on a tray that suits her style and will use forever after. Every time she uses it again she’ll think of you. Bud Vase, Copper Basket, Gold Tray.
3. We have a few items we’ve come to love and use daily and finding her next favorite thing could be as easy as the Flip 2 BlueTooth Speaker (awesome sound and so easy to carry around), the Shuttr Remote for her phone so she can get that perfect shot every time. Or the Instax Smartphone Printer which will turn her favorite phone pictures into Instax! S’cute.
4. Buying presents with good causes always feels good to give and receive. Let her know that those soft pajamas are helping create pathways to freedom from sex slavery in India. [INTERNATIONAL PRINCESS PROJECT] or this Heart Snapshot Mix donates 2% of proceeds to ending preventable deaths in pregnancy and childbirth in 3rd World Countries. [EVERY MOM COUNTS]
5. Lastly, give her the gift that keeps on giving, the last month we’ve tried out two local services that have made our lives so much easier and they’d make the best gifts! Washed: a delivery service for your laundry and dry-cleaning, or Your Life Revamped is a company who will come into your home and organize it for you! We’re certain these services are available all around, but for you Utahans our stamp of approval goes to both of these!
Ladies, what gifts or experiences have you been given that you won’t soon forget? Let’s help our brothers out.